Safe loading in high-bay warehouses
- Safe loading
- Precis sighting of pallets and goods
- Easy load pick-up in the high-bay warehouse
- Less damage to the transported goods
- Power supply via truck or battery
SmartFork® Laser directional support allows the truck driver to easily align with the load carrier, making it much easier to pick up the load. The high quality laser is integrated into the fork tip and positioned so that the laser beam is clearly visible on the load carrier / storage with focus on the center of the load carrier's foot. On counterbalanced forklift trucks, the laser is protected against damage by a protective plate.
SmartFork® Laser corresponds to the lowest laser safety class (= no risk of eye damage). We also recommend the laser to be integrated into the lift truck's lift height control system, and to be activated when it is above a defined lift height.
Combine SmartFork® Laser with SmartFork® FrontCam and SmartFork® ManuTel (manual telescopic forks).
- PRONG; Thickness at least 25 mm
- Integrated line-laser
- Wiring inside the fork
- All parts can be serviced / replaced
- Can be powered by battery
Available with SmartSupply battery
- Minimal installation
- Self-powered power supply with standard BOSCH batteries
- SmartEnergy: Automatic deactivation when not in use